Hotel is good for a few days Vegas but we stayed for 12 days because of work.
The aroma of fragrance dispensers is terrible after a few days.
I think they use them because smoking is allowed on the casino floor (in every casino)
But in other hotels they definitely use better system to clear the air.
In low season not all pools are open and pools are not very stunning.
But price is good and central strip walk is only 10 minutes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel Casino