Stayed at Excalibur twice now and can't really fault it although its the cheapest place to stay on the strip. Rooms were clean and the hotel has everything you need from the 24hr McDonald's, a good steakhouse and dicks last resort which is a fun bar with cheap beer and plenty of banter! Location is fine with all casino's easily accessible from the hotel. The pool area is good too with plenty of sun loungers available and an air conditioned bar. A little advice for anyone travelling to Vegas, aside from the obvious make sure you attend at least one pool party, get VIP table service in a club and take a helicopter tour over the grand canyon with the cowboy ranch visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Priceline, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel Casino