My travel mate booked us into this hotel because of the very cheap rate. When I entered my room I discovered why. While it was designated a non-smoking room it had clearly been used as a smoking room for a long time. The floors had a number of cigarette burn marks and a large stain from a gob of chewing gum and other stains. They were also very dirty. The walls were discoloured by smoke and nictotine. There was a patch on one wall where a picture had been removed. Underneath the wall was grey-blue but the rest of the room was a brown tinged yellow. The furniture was also chipped. When I requested a move to a real non-smoking room I was told that the hotel was full and to come back after 12. I had the feeling my complaint was common. My other friend was also allocated a room that was already occupied. Luckily for him, another room was found. If you want a cheap room find somewhere off the strip or just pay for a decent hotel. And yes, it did smell of tobacco smoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel Casino