The hotel is located in the begining of the main strip next to New York hotel and the Luxor hotel.
Overall the hotel is good, clean and very comfortable. The room are nice and big even the standard.
The only con is that we got a room that had a door that you share with the room next to you and we could hear everything, after one night we ask to change the room, the staff was very understanding and they gave us a diffrent and more insulated room.
So I can honestly say it was a good hotel to stay in, the staff was great and the casino was fun!
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel
- Excalibur Hotel Casino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, MGM Resorts, Amex, Travelocity, PointsHound, Olotels, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.