The Excalibur isn't the worst hotel on the strip, but it's definitely not great. The hotel itself is very dated, and not just because the theme is medieval. It feels very run down. The rooms that aren't renovated are very old, carpet worn, old beds, old furniture, old tube TV's, but those still seem to be rampant in Las Vegas. The property itself is very crowded with kids and families. Be weary of the rates, they do have a resort fee- and I'm still not clear on what I "received" from paying it. Even with the fee, they still have very low rates- so if you can't afford anything else..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel Casino