Beware of multiple staff purporting to offer you a concierge service to arrange discounted show tickets. They are trying to refer you into a timeshare selling process. We were hit-up about 6 different times.
We were offered $380 worth of show tickets for $50, on condition that we joined a 2-3 hr bus trip and tour to Grandview and attend a presentation. We had to pay $50 up-front. This seemed like a good deal, as we wanted the tickets on offer and figured that we could resist the timeshare selling, albeit that we were annoyed at the initial misrepresentation and failure to declare interest up-front. However, after paying the non-refundable deposit, we researched the process and read about high pressure sales tactics, dishonoring of time commitments (ie an all-day process), being locked up as a captive audience, and sometimes problems with the promised tickets. Stuff that! Life (and vacations) are too short for that kind of entrapment. If you are on your guard and can dodge the undeclared selling, then the hotel was otherwise good value for a family group.
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel
- Excalibur Hotel Casino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, MGM Resorts, Amex, Travelocity, PointsHound, Olotels, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.