We stayed at the Mirage (being our first time in Vegas) as I had heard that it was in a great location and was really good value for $ and we were not disappointed. It was right in the middle of things and found our suite to be amazing! Huge 1 bm tower suite, marble floors, huge lounge/living, massive comfy bed, wet bar with separate fridge (which i have heard is a rareity in Vegas), powder room, huge bathroom and walk in robe.
We had a high floor with a view of the strip, and generally found staff to be very pleasant and warm. I did ask 3 times for the mini bar to be refilled as it hadnt been filled from the previous occupant, and it never did get replaced but as we didnt intend on using, it wasnt a big deal.
I had heard from people on trip advisor that it could be a little noisy, and for 2 out of our 5 nights we did have issues with people having parties but nothing that a pair of ear plugs couldnt fix.
The pool was great, very laid back and not pretentious at all, try a $20 strawberry daquiri which will knock your socks off, but you can groove to the cool tunes that play all day. Mixture of people so all will feel comortable.
The casino itself is a little dated, perhaps they will renovate this next - but still nice. Fishtank behind reception is pretty awesome. It seemed that it was luck of the draw with the front desk staff, as some were nice and some icy.
We did consider going to Jet, but then saw that the line went for about 2 miles and decided against a three hour wait to join all the teeny boppers inside. We visited the Beatles Revolution Lounge for a few drinks and were just as happy hanging there by the bar.
We had dinner at the restaurant Stack, which was really good food, and they stay open late which is a bonus. Not that cheap but well worth a look. We only ordered room service breakfast one day and it was prompt good service with massive portions.
We tried to get free WIFI but that wasnt to be for technical reasons, then we went to the business centre to ask them if we could use a computer and they said it would be $10 for 15 mins and gave us a helpdesk number to call re our WIFI issues. Not the greatest of service there, but wasnt a huge deal.
In terms of price and value for money, this place rocks - suites are truly lovely, and if you dont require class and elegance in your actual casino then its a goer. Location is awesome as you have everything just at your fingertips and there is always a cab or a bus near. If you want something more showy you should probably look at the Bellagio or Venetian but I would definetely stay here again. A wonderful piece of luxury on a poor mans budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Vegas.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas