“Five star hotel for a four star price” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #29 of 270 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Edinburgh
“Five star hotel for a four star price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel based on it's trip advisor reviews and wasn't disappointed.

The staff were chatty and friendly, which is a rarity for a hotel of this size. The rooms were refurbished in 2009 and mine was was unexpectedly massive. The bed was so comfortable it had to be tried to believed.

The only slight complaint would be the corridor noise but to be fair to the hotel that is an issue with the other guests, rather than the hotel itself. Previous experience suggests this is a common complaint in Las Vegas.

Room Tip: The hotel corridors aren't that long compared to a lot of hotels so you should be able to reques...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
I am happy you enjoyed our 5 star amenities at a 4 star cost! I am sorry about the noise in the corridor, but am really glad this did not interfere with your fabulous visit. Any special occasion bring you to Vegas this year? Feel free to let me know by emailing TripAdvisor@mirage.com. Oh..and P.S....those super comfy beds can actually be purchased on our website!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,354)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Rosemead, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I recommend everyone to go to this hotel. The staff were really nice and the rooms were really clean. My family and I had a great time at this hotel. We enjoyed the scenery. The food they served were really delicious. My kids enjoyed them and we all left with a full stomach.

Room Tip: I think you should give the room cleaners at least $10
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
It is wonderful you had a fabulous visit enjoying the scenery and our restaurants! Please feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com to share more about your excellent stay...I would LOVE to hear from you!
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We were in Las Vegas to attend a convention at the Sands Convention Center. The mirage not offered reasonable rates but it provided my wife and I with a great place to relax and easy access to the Sands. Everything about our stay was wonderful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
I am happy you were comfortable and relaxed during your business trip! It is always so stressful traveling for work...the least we can do is help you feel at home! Thank you very much for your review..don't forget to email TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you want to share more...we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Katy, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Everything was wonderful. I'll be back. From the first moment I arrived dealing with the bell hop to when I checked out they asked if there was anything else they could do for me. The food was out of this world especially Carniges deli.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
YAY! I am thrilled we provided you first class service from beginning to end and you enjoyed our wonderful restaurants (thanks for the shout out for Carnegie Deli...my FAVORITE!). Please email TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you want to share more about your visit...it would be great to hear from you!
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I'm here this week for work so I need the wifi to work for me while I'm at the convention and in my room. it doesn't. I have not been able to get a wifi connection faster than 400kbps since yesterday. Had an engineer in my room yesterday and he ended up just giving me a network cable to plug my laptop into the wired network. It wasn't much better and certainly didn't solve my iPad connectivity issues.

Today its even worse. The "Network Support" folks said someone will be up to my room between 5 minutes and 3 hours from now. Wow, this just sucks.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Hi hwinston. I am so sorry about the WiFi in your room. Would you mind emailing TripAdvisor@mirage.com with your room number? I will be here until 5pm today and would love to help address and fix this problem.

I look forward to hearing back from you.
Berkeley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

My daughter and I spent 3 days and 2 nights here recently. The hotel pool was out of this world. We spent a whole day there. The lounge chairs in the main pool area are free, despite what you might read. You can rent chairs in the more luxurious, smaller pools but why do that when the main pool is so great with two waterfalls, lush palm trees and plants and cold, cold water for free. We spent extra for a view room so we could watch the Strip lights come on. Every wait person, bell hop and front desk person was extra friendly. Only two things went wrong -- the wifi kept going in and out and I couldn't check out on line or via the video cuz computers kept being down. Wierd for such a classy hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Strip or of their evening volcano show.
Green Features: I am not aware of any particularly environmentally friendly practices.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind review! I am sorry about our WiFi and the computers being down...what date did you check out? You can email TripAdvisor@mirage.com to let me know. I am thrilled the rest of your visit was so great and you received such excellent customer service the entire time you were here. And next visit will be even better since our WiFi and computers should be working perfectly!
Palmerton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Mirage is first class at everything.
Staff is excellent.
Gambling is very friendly and money goes along way. .
Rrestraunts are all excellent , Finn is the best ever.
Stack is great for steaks and drinks.

Room Tip: All rooms i have had are great Sometimes an upgrade is avail
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
I absolutely LOVE the title of your review! Thank you for your fabulous feedback! I am happy you enjoyed your first class visit and our excellent staff. I hope you will visit us again soon...please email TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you have questions about any return visits. I look forward to hearing from you!