“Mirage is the best!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Odessa, Texas
“Mirage is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Been staying here since it opened. Could not ask for a better and friendlier staff. Restaurants are great. Our favorite is Portifinos. We like it because the hotel is easy to navigate and everything is easy to find.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
WOW!! I bet you have seen SO many changes since we opened! It is wonderful to hear our staff is still as friendly as the day you first stepped foot through our doors. I would LOVE to hear more about this visit (and your past ones) so please feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. I hope to hear from you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,847)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Grove City, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

so much to do and see in a short time the "love" show and theater were top notch, the best show I have ever seen. Food was over priced and I did'nt walk away saying, that was the best meal I have ever had.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
I am thrilled you LOVED The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil show! I am sorry your experience at our restaurants was not so great...but am glad it did not ruin your stay. What else did you do and/or see while here for your first time? I bet it can be a bit overwhelming packing everything in! It would be wonderful to hear from you (my email is TripAdvisor@mirage.com) so please don't hesitate to reach out!
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Love this place and great to return this time with new to vegas friends!

Had a ball and the staff at the Mirage are always helpful and super friendly.

Kimberly at the front desk was so so helpful and we all look forward to returning next year for more fun Mirage times!

Room was great too and our house keeper was lovely!

Stayed July 2014
I am thrilled you had another great visit at The Mirage. I LOVE how helpful and friendly Kimberly was (she is fantastic right?!) and have forwarded her this review :). Hos many times have you been to our property? I would love to hear more about your stay(s) so please feel free to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Glendale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

the mirage is definitely and oldie but a goodie. you can't go wrong with this property! the pool are is great, while it gets a lot of sun it is not overly hot. the drinks are also amazing, but slightly overly priced.

Room Tip: high floor, strip view, preferably closer to the elevators.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
I am thrilled you had a fantastic time visiting our property! What was the absolute best part of your visit? I would love to hear from you so please don't hesitate to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

The whole experience at the Mirage could not have been better. The staff were great, lovely food and comfy beds. Our first trip to Vegas and we loved our hotel. We would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a good hotel with nice amenities. It is well located and easy to walk to lots of the sights. The volcano show is great too.

Stayed July 2014
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
I am happy you had a great experience here at The Mirage and would recommend us to anyone! What was your absolute favorite part of your stay? I would LOVE to hear more about your Vegas vacation so please don't hesitate to contact me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Thousand Oaks, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Well where do I even begin!?.. I travel to Las Vegas at the very least 5 times a year... I usually stay at the Luxor, where I have always received exceptional customer service and if I ever had a problem they have always gone above and beyond to make things right. I am an Mlife member and my fiancé and I decided to change things up and stay elsewhere for our anniversary so out of all the hotels we had a choice of we were excited to stay at the mirage for our very first time to celebrate!.... July 26, we took our flight and landed and went to check in... this was around 1:30pm the lady at the front desk checks us in and she was kind and let us know that our "strip view king room" which is what we booked online, was not yet ready. Not a problem since all general check in is at 3:00pm...so she took my phone number and let me know that I would receive a text message to let me know when it was ready..and handed me the keys. My fiancé and I went to go gamble in the mean time. 3 o'clock comes around and I have yet to receive a text and we are sitting on the slot machines with all of our luggage, the waitress who was working in the section we were sitting at was even surprised we were still there waiting. I head over to stand inline to see what's going on and I receive a text at 3:57 that is almost a whole hr late. I talk to the person at the front desk and let him know the situation so he goes and gets me a manager or I don't know what he was but his name was Zach. I explain to Zach and he starts getting defensive and apologizes but that the hotel did send us a text so he checks and he see that it was close to 4 o'clock and offered to take off the resort fees. At this point our first night plans are ruined We had dinner reservations at a restaurant at the Mandalay bay, which is at the other end and had to cancel due to the lack of time to get ready. I expressed this to Zach and so he offers us a 50$ food credit at Stack. Ok, we accept although we really were excited about our original plans that we had for weeks! We head to our "strip view king room" only to open the door and see two queen beds! This was not the room we booked online and what the first lady who checked us in had said we had. I personally think Zach wanted to get rid of us and just give us any room that was available. I call Zach and I can tell he was annoyed with us! It was not our fault for the screw UPS!!! He argues back with me telling me "you are not guaranteed the room you book! a queen size bed is big enough for two!" I tell zach thats his opinion but my sleeping preferences aren't the same has his and that is NOT what I booked or was told at the beginning! I felt he wanted to push us to stay in that queen room and I wanted what I paid for and requested! As a manager you should fix the customers concerns and problems NOT try to justify them!!!! What does he know about mine or my fiancés sleeping preferences !!if I wanted to sleep in a queen I would have booked one!!! So he sent a gentlemen to come get us and move us in a king room.... why was he trying to make it seem like queen rooms were all they had!!? Its obvious he wanted us out of his hair by giving us whatever room he saw available and not the RIGHT one! You think it would end there right?.. we go to stack it was nothing compared to the menu we had set our eyes on at the Mandalay bay.! the waiter was rude!!! Especially after we told him we had a 50$ food credit as if we didn't belong and to be quiet honest this place isn't that high end for him to be acting like that! Well he says he doesn't see no 50$ food credit and takes another 40 mins after we are done eating, to give us the bill and find out from the front desk if we really had a credit. For the price we paid to stay here and try somewhere new it was disappointing and truly put a damper on to our anniversary weekend!!! I am so upset just even thinking about!!!I cried to my fiancé and apologized because I felt it was my fault for wanting to stay here and they ruined our anniversary!!!!!! I even tried to find a room somewhere else but everything was booked, I felt so disgusted with the way we were treated!!!!!! Thank you mirage management for ruining our first night in Las Vegas and our anniversary!!!! I would love to hear what your response is!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
I am so so sorry about your horrible experience at our property. I completely understand and sympathize with your frustrations surrounding our lack of care. It makes me really sad we ruined your anniversary and failed to provide you the dream vacation you deserved. Please email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com so I can apologize and speak with you personally. Again I am so sorry and I look forward to making this right.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Stayed at the Mirage for the first time while attending a Bachelor party in May 2014. Stayed in the standard queen room on the 15th floor. Bed was VERY comfortable, in fact it was probably one of favorite parts of my stay. Love the location, towards the center of the strip, with easy access to Forum Shops and other resorts. Check in was painless, and was able to check out in our room which was nice.

Pool is awesome, even though we were unable to really take advantage of it while we were there. My only issues with the room was the WIFI and the small bathroom (not a huge issue, especially when traveling with the guys). The WIFI has to get better, I had read several reviews before my trip in May and thought...how bad could it be...its pretty bad.

I would recommend the Mirage to someone who is looking for a hotel with great location, great pool, and a good price.

Room Tip: Higher the room better the view
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
I am thrilled you had a good visit and LOVED our incredibly comfy beds. Did you know they can actually be purchased on our website? Then you can have a piece of The Mirage at home with you! I am sorry about our incredibly slow WiFi...while I am glad it did not ruin your visit, I wish it had not been a problem. Please email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you would like to share more about your visit....we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to The Mirage Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!