“Important Vegas Hotel Facts” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #21 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
San Diego, California
“Important Vegas Hotel Facts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

This was not my first trip to Vegas however it was my first time staying at the Mirage. Upon first arriving I liked the decor and set up of the room, there was enough space to move around and allow two sometimes, three adults to get ready without stepping all over each other. After partaking in a little more than I should have...ok maybe a lot more than I should have I found myself spending a good portion of the night in the bathroom of my hotel room. Three things about the bathroom...the floors are incredibly comfortable if you feel the need to snooze for a little bit between your worshiping the porcelain God, the towels make amazing pillows, and the floor is so clean that unlike other Vegas hotels I have stayed at you will not regret waking up there. I should also mention that when you actually do decide to sleep in the area originally designated for such things, like the bed it is also comfortable and clean!
Thank you Mirage I would definitely stay with you again! Thank you for keeping up to date and clean.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Relita B, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for letting me know about your awesome Mirage trip. I am sorry to hear that you spent one of your nights praying to the porcelain gods. I am sure they and our Housekeeping team appreciated the offerings that you left in the toilet :). If you have more comments you would like to share, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. I am excited for your return stay. See you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,791)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Boothwyn, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Nice hotel as they have upgraded over the last 5 years. There are many newer hotels that are more spectacular but the Mirage still has the best sports book in Vegas. That's why we come here back here every year

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
It is wonderful to know you and your group enjoyed your Las Vegas trip at The Mirage. I appreciate the time you took to let me know about your visit. I am happy to know that you and your group love our Race & Sports Book. I love watching any sport from football to hockey on our Sony 4K Ultra HD screens! If you have more you would like to share, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. I hope we will get to see you again next year!
West Covina, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Your employee's are very helpful specially from the check in counter.Our room is very nice and cozy.The Hotel is very easy to find.I will definitely recommend your hotel to my family and friends.Thank you for having us too.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review and recommendation. I am thrilled that you had a cozy and satisfying trip! I also appreciate your compliments of our hotel staff. If you have more details you would like to share, please feel free to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

The header says it all. Great hotel, nice rooms, clean. Good choice of resteraunts, good casino and the host of 3 good shows, boyz to men especially. And the location is the best. Right in the thick of the action

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
AWESOME!!! I am excited to know that you had a great Mirage trip. I am also thrilled you were able to experience Boyz II Men, some of our restaurants, and enjoyed our Casino. If you have additional comments you would like to share, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thank you for your review.
Rochester, New York, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

It was the first time staying here. Usually stay at Aria ....Loved it and would definitely stay again! Rooms are very luxurious and great casion! Great atmosphere as well....................................

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed here for one night. Everything was really nice other than the fact that the room REAKED of smoke. We didn't want to go through the hassle of getting our room changed so since it was only for one night we just dealt with it. As you walk in the front door of the hotel, its a fun atmosphere with a jungle sort of thing in the middle and then the front desk to your right. The casino is on the main floor along with dozens of other restaurants and stores.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I appreciate the opportunity to learn about your Mirage trip. I am happy to know you had a fun visit, but I am sorry to hear your room smelled of smoke during your stay. Please know our Front Desk would have been more than happy to change your room hassle free. If you would like to share more, please do not hesitate to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thank you for your review.
Falkirk, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Wow, what a place , make sure you visit vegas its awesome .the mirage is in an excellent location in the middle of the strip ,very quick check- in ,we were given a huge room with two queen beds and a side view of the strip and good view of the swimming pools,went in to the secret gardens which were excellent value for money at about $16 dollars each , plenty choice for food and drink but dont expect to leave with much change.went to see beatles love and terry fator and both were excellent .when playing the fruit machines you will be offered drinks for only a dollar tip to the waitress , so if gambling and drinking dont pay for both.use the small train just along from main doors to go along to treasure island .it will save you a wee walk .we got a taxi from the airport to the hotel which cost about $20 each way also went to fremont and that also cost around $20each way , be prepared to pay around $20 for 2 drinks at the bars .

Room Tip: When booking shows take the cheap seats as the auditoriums are not that big and you will still see a...