“Overall nice visit” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Rochester, New York, Usa
“Overall nice visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Didn't like pool closed at 6:00. The mattress was kind of lumpy.
Everyone at the hotel was nice, housekeeping very nice. The location is good. Overall a very nice visit. A little problem with smokers, from New York State, not used to having smoker around.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jason G, Director of Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
I apologize that you were not able to enjoy our pool longer. It does have seasonal hours and is now open later until 7PM. However, I am thrilled to hear you still had a great time. I will forward your comments to our Housekeeping Managers. If you have any additional comments you would like to share about your hotel experience, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thank you for choosing The Mirage!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,061)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

The Mirage is awesome. I have been to Vegas over 25 times the last 10 years and nothing gets better than staying at this middle of the strip hotel/casino. What sets the Mirage apart is the location. Located right in the middle of the Las Vegas strip, you are set right in the heart of all of what Las Vegas has to offer. If you are not much of a gambler, the room alone is a reason to stay at this magnificent hotel. The pillows are like clouds and the mattress is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. Though the hotel is large, just like every other Las Vegas hotel, it is easy to move around the Mirage. A five minute trip from your room to the pool is all it takes for you to be whisked away to a tropical paradise. The pool is one of the coolest on the strip. With plenty of room to lounge and a waterfall for you to play in, the Mirage pool offers plenty of obluance for your to indulge. Although I have not enjoyed the restaurants inside of the hotel, mainly BLT, California Pizza, and the Carnegie deli that will never deter me from finding my way back to the coolest hotel on the strip. From the time you check in and get lost in the massive aquarium, to the time you go to party at with the rumbar beats, to when you want to lounge with unobstructed views at Bare pool lounge (an adult only topless pool if that is your thing), to using the hotel as a jumping off point to your next location, the Mirage Hotel and Casino will keep you entertained inside and out. I can't think of a better place rest, relax, play, stay or party than the Mirage.

Room Tip: I have stayed here many times and all of the rooms are comfortable, if you can ask for a room with a...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
WOW! Words cannot express my gratitude! Thank you for always choosing The Mirage as your Las Vegas home away from home! Your feedback is valuable and I would love to hear more about your Mirage trips. Please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. See you again soon!
Burlington, Wisconsin, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

The Mirage is a great place to stay..So much fun, The Beatles show was great. The food was great. The pool was great,. No complaints. Would recommend staying there. Planning on going again in a few short months,

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for your review and recommendation of The Mirage! I am glad you were able to enjoy the Beatles LOVE show and our pool! The pool is a awesome place to relax and have a great time. If you would like to share more about your stay, please do not hesitate to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. I am excited to welcome you back to The Mirage again soon!
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Vegas is always worth a visit. The Mirage is great hotel. There are lots of options for you to enjoy while here.
The Casino is large, but you never feel lost or disorientated. The restaurants on site are all great. Our group was never disappointed.
The pool was busy, but staff were great at clearing towels from chairs where no one had been for an hour. You can't reserve lounge chairs here all day, it is awesome!
I did found the drink service around the pool sporadic it was just easier to go to the bar on our own. However, the staff was friendly.
The Mirage seemed more expensive compared to other hotel deals we saw on line, however, I was with a group and couldn't find any cheap options to stay here. The rooms and quality of hotel are very good and you know what you are getting for the price.
I used tix4tonight and was able to get a great price on tickets for Chris Angel. The booth is across from the hotel, so check it out for great deals along the Strip.
Walgreen's is another stop to make once you arrive. Snacks and alcohol are priced fair and the staff there work quickly to get you through the check-out.
The Fashion Mall was surprising good. There were not a ton of super deals, but the store selection is worth a quick hour of your time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
I am ecstatic that you and your group had a fantastic time at The Mirage! That is awesome your group enjoyed yourselves at the pool! Were you able to enjoy Paradise Café? Paradise Café is my favorite restaurant in the hotel. If you would like to share more about your stay, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thank you for your review! Hope to see you again soon.
Clayton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Overall, I love this casino. Everything about the Hotel is excellent except for one thing I have noticed. I love playing on busy Black Jack tables to slow the play down and even better my odds of winning (in my opinion), BUT it is very hard to find multiple busy tables to play on. Seems like you have many tables with dealers waiting for players, or you have scattered busy tables. Maybe due to limited fun dealers? I hate quiet dealers who don't talk or smile much and it seems there are a lot of them. I will walk past them. Fun dealers attract me to play, I just wish there were more of them. Every casino has dealers switch out so I can't complain about Mirage doing that when we are finally having fun and winning. I wish they wouldn't change when we are having fun. Other than that, like I said, this place is a great place to stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for the love! I appreciate your feedback about our casino tables, I will forward your comments to the Casino Managers. Fun dealers definitely make the experience better. If you have additional feedback to share about your Mirage experience, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com.
La Center, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Wife and I recently stayed in Vegas for 5 days and was offered a comp'ed night at the Mirage, so we decided to try them out on our last night, especially since we had wanted to stay there possibly. Wow, the service and how they treat you is superb! Right from the time we got out of the taxi we were taking care of, the staff is very helpful and courteous. The only problem we had service-wise was when we checked in, we tried to pay for our resort fee, since we were told when we booked that we still needed to pay for this, but the gal at the check in counter said that it was comped also (we figured that was because we had already gambled there a couple times that week and that they decided to comp that also), but when we tried to check out via email they said we need to contact registration and they said we owed the fee. We explained what was said and she got short and rude and said that "we would take care of it this time only!" and hung up. Kind of left a bad taste to end an otherwise nice stay. The room was very nice, clean, updated, great colors, and with a view of the Mountains. Only problem with the view was that the windows were dirty from, what I imagine was someone from one of the upper windows spitting down and it running down our window, since the windows tilt away from the building at the bottom, non the less it was a really nice room. The beds and pillows are pretty much the best that I have had while staying at a hotel, amazing! We love the comfort and feel of the casino, plus it has everything that you need from shops, nice restaurants, and shows. Location was great, right next to Caesar's Palace and the Treasure Island, and across the street from the Venetian and Wynn. Overall a nice stay. We are taking our son to Vegas for his 21st and are thinking of staying here and putting him up across the street at the Harrah's :) Oh yea, and the volcano show is a must!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
I am glad you were able to take advantage of a comped stay at The Mirage! Thank you for your comments! I am, however, terribly sorry about the confusion at the Front Desk. I would like to discuss the details of your stay further, please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We love the location of The Mirage which is in the middle of the strip. The pool area is beautiful. Lots of trees so you can get some shade and a nice large pool. The room was large and modern but showing signs of wear and the bathroom was quite small. The basic room is not like the newer Vegas hotel rooms. However everything was clean. Reception was great and the elevators were fast in coming. They do a good job in dealing with the smoke in the casino. Terry Fator and Love are must sees.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
I appreciate you letting me know about your recent Mirage stay. I am happy you were able to enjoy our pool. Your comments are valuable and I will forward them to the correct departments. I appreciate your feedback If you have any additional comments to share I would love to hear them. Please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com.

Been to The Mirage Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!