My partner & I stayed at the Mirage from the 5th-9th January 2013 for my partners birthday. From check in we loved the hotel. The hotel has lovely grounds and the rooms were fab. The rooms were cleaned daily & fresh towels put in the bathroom on a daily basis as well. All the cleaners were polite & always acknowledged their guests. As it was my partners birthday we were given a strip view room, which was amazing & chocolates were sent up to the room. I had ordered balloons to be put in the room for arrival but due to time difference & me not answering my emails straight away my details weren't given in time, however the supervisor gave us a birthday treat of room credit to enjoy a lovely birthday meal, which we really appreciated & this made the occassion more special.
If you're going to see any show in Las Vegas it has to be the Beatles show, it was great & definitely worth every penny, or shall i say worth every cent :). Another lovely touch to this hotel is the secret gardens, its amazing. I'm a huge fan of dolphins & lions and my partner is a tiger lover so obviously we were happy, but these animals were gorgeous & they were looked after well, mirage guests save $2 on entry which makes it better. The must of all treats is a visit to the frozen youghurt store, wow their smoothies & shakes were delicious! We would not contemplate going here again, hence we're looking to book for my birthday in August next year. We can not wait to get back to The Mirage! We can't stop talking about it!
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas
- The Mirage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Venere, Vegas.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.