I love this hotel and have reviewed it before. It's normally a little expensive, but we went Tuesday-Friday this time, and they had a great rate. If you're staying on the strip, be prepared to pay resort fees. Don't negatively rate Mirage because of them - it's standard. Most of the hotels charge this - on and off the strip (except for Old Town/Downtown) - list is here - http://www.smartervegas.com/resortfees.aspx
Rooms are great and the beds and pillows are probably the most comfortable I've had a hotel. No problems with noise. Do be careful of the mini bar, it's on a censor system so you touch it, you pay for it. There is a small sign advising of this where the nuts and water are, and they do tell you about it at check in.
Casino is nicely laid out, and they do a great job of managing the smoke levels I think. It's not over the top themed like some, so you don't feel like you're in a parallel universe, but has some cute decor. Not tacky like some of the others and no dancing girls on the tables. I think it's a 4 star hotel and I think it lives up to that rating. Good location, not completely central, but near Caesers, Bellagio, Venetion and Treasure Island.
We only ate at Cravings (buffet) for breakfast and it was around $34 for 2 people which I found very reasonable. Great selection of food.
The wait time for the valet was quite long, around 30 minutes each day. Unusual, last time it was very quick. But there's no fee for parking here, so we didn't mind. You can self park as well.
See you soon Mirage!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vegas.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas