We stayed at The Mirage the week of Christmas. We arrived on Christmas day and check in was quick. No line and no long check in process. The hotel was nicely decorated for Christmas. The room was nice and we had a great view of the volcano and the strip. There is an outside area where we had drinks and sat under heat lamps. It was very nice and we were very warm. We saw Beatles Love which we very much enjoyed and recommend. We ate at Stack which was pricey (as expected) and the food was good but we've had better steaks for less money. I'm sure Mirage won't like to hear this but we had a great time on Freemont Street and spent most of our time there because the strip was painfully crowded. Getting around in cabs and just walking down the street was a headache but that is to be expected at this this time of year. So we spent our time in the less crowded Freemont area. If you've never been there, you must go and go at night so you can see the fabulous light show.
We did have a snag at Mirage though. We booked a Hoover Dam tour through the Bell Desk. We were told to be outside at 7:45am. We were there but the tour never showed up. After 45 mins we went inside to the Bell Desk and were told it had been cancelled the night before. We did not get a message in our room or on our cell phone. I'm not going to go into the dirty details because in the end the manager, Keith, made things right. We didn't get to go on the tour but we were satisfied with how Mirage handled the problem. In all, we were very satisfied with our stay and we would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas
- The Mirage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, MGM Resorts, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.