This was our first trip to Vegas and after reading lots of reviews we decided on the mirage. We got a taxi from the airport $21 taxi driver great fun really chatty. When we got in the hotel lobby area we were expecting a long wait in line but it was very efficient the guy on reception asked what kind of room we would like and it was no bother to him to find what we asked for "high up with a view" Wow our room was Great -view to the right was the pool -view to the left was caesars palace and the strip- the room was very clean had everything you could need in the bathroom, the beds are the comfiest beds ever and the pillows are just heaven "just wish I had brought some back home with me" as you can buy them in the shop in the hotel, if I had to say a negative about the room it would be there's no kettle for a hot drink!! Housekeepers do a Excellent service on your room.
Waiting for a lift was never a problem they were always running smoothly. The shops in the hotel are not as good as I thought they would be, but DO try the blitz place for there frozen yogurt and fresh fruit we had this for breakfast MMMmmm.
The casino has a Authentic feel about it - not that we know anything about casinos- but it was fun to watch lots of people loose lots of money.
As you walk through the hotel it's very pleasing to look at with the gardens and the Aquarium, the pool area is really beautiful and relaxing, the Dolphins are Spectacular!!!!
The taxi guys outside are full of useful information - they are great fun.
If you want to go the outlet centre you can go by taxi return $40 or you can get a bus from outside the Wynn $8 for 24hr we used this ticket to go the outlet centre North then to go to Fremont St in the evening, it's a little cheaper down that end of town -they say you haven't been to Vegas if you don't go to the old town-
A great trip to do is the Grand Canyon we got picked up from outside the hotel by Grand Adventures tour company for there sunset trip to the canyon -FANTASTIC-
The only Negative thing to say is the Hotel casino and lobby area has a strong perfume smell that I found to trigger my Migraine and in doing so we didn't get to see our show!! But the hotel did apologise for this.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas
- The Mirage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Venere, Olotels, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.