The Mirage is nowhere near the best, most exciting hotel or casino on the Strip. But the services and amenities they offer are consistently done well. The pit is for 40-somethings, not 20-somethings. The pool is busy because it's a nice pool.
If your expectations are right-sized for this hotel, I think you'd be pleased. Only concern is that it is at the north end of the modern Strip so casino-hopping isn't very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Vegas.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas