Excellent Hotel – Mirage
I don’t normally write reviews as everyone has a different experience even at the same time period depending on their needs and wants. My wife and I just got back from a 5 night stay at the Mirage and this stay was EXCELLENT.
I contacted Guest Relations at the hotel by e-mail prior to our stay and was given an upgrade and priority check-in, thanks Candice.
We arrived at the hotel before noon and decided to see if we could check-in at that time. The service we received at check-in was super. The young lady was super pleasant and said, “Absolutely, sir, we can check you in right away with no problem at all.” Customer service = par excellence. The young lady asked if we were in Las Vegas for any special reason, I replied that “We are celebrating our anniversary”. She congratulated us and then had a bottle of sparkling wine sent to our room later that evening. Again, thank you.
The room was on the 24th floor with a great view of the strip, king size bed, separate shower, twin sinks and a jet tub to relax in after walking up and down the strip. The bed was too big to fit in my suitcase otherwise I might have been tempted to relocate it back to our home.
The cleaning staff did a great job on a daily basis and I cannot find any fault in the cleaning that was performed.
Even the Garden of Eden had imperfections if you looked hard enough but I guess I didn’t look hard enough in our room to find any faults worth mentioning.
There were only a couple of minor issues that I would like to bring up.
1) The sandwiches at the deli are TOO Big. We ordered one on our first day to share and could not finish. There was enough meat in the sandwich for at least 3 people. Very tasty but sometimes smaller is better.
2) Drink service while playing the machines. I think the ladies serving the drinks were competing to see who could bring the drinks the quickest (LOL). I really did appreciate the great service.
3) Final minor issue, the slot machines hate me and like my wife. I am totally convinced they are all linked together and connect themselves to a giant vacuum cleaner whenever I put my card in the reader and the suction increases to maximize the pulling power on my money. The table games like me a lot more, so I guess it evens out.
Thanks again Mirage, we had a great stay and look forward to our next trip in Las Vegas.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas
- The Mirage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Vegas.com, Otel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.