This was my second trip to Vegas, the previous time we had stayed in an upgraded room at the Flamingo but we figured that we could pay the same price to stay in a normal room at the Mirage and we wanted to try a nicer hotel/casino. Overall I would say it is a very good hotel and casino and would probably be a fine choice for most people.
I booked a traditional room with two queen beds for four adults; our room was on the 4th floor with a view of the Venetian. The room was exactly what I would expect from this level of hotel, nothing more nothing less. It was clean and updated but didn't have anything extraordinary that blew me away. The room does include one of those sensor mini-fridges which can be a pain, however when I checked in I just asked the girl for a normal fridge to be sent to my room and it was there by the time I walked in for no additional cost.
Pool- The pool is large with a plethora of high quality chairs. The wait staff is attentive and there is a restaurant/bar within sight. I have no real negatives to say for this pool however it was not quite ideal for our group; if you want a pool party scene this is not the one for you, there are other hotels on the strip that have adult only party pools included. The general vibe of the pool is calm and serine and would be a great place to read a book or just relax.
I should mentioned that this resort does also have the pool Bare which may provide you that pool party experience but we did not attempt to try it because our group included guys and we didn’t want to have to pay cover.
Restaurants- The Mirage has a ton of really good restaurants, while there we tried: Japonais, Onda Ristorante, BLT Burger, BB King’s Blues Club and Carnegie Deli. The restaurants are slightly more expensive and are probably not ideal if you are on a very tight budget however they were all what I would consider reasonable and would be a great choice for the average guest.
Casino/other hotel areas- The casino and other areas of the hotel (hallways, elevators etc…) were all very clean and orderly. Late at night the hotel had extra staff to ensure only hotel guests were entering the guest room corridors, I appreciated the extra level of attentiveness and felt safe during my entire stay.
Overall this hotel was everything you would expect and was very pleasant; I would recommend it to most groups of people.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas
- The Mirage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Resorts, Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, PointsHound, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.