If you want peace and quiet at night, ask for a quiet room: you won´t overlook the Strip but the mountains in the distance and maybe you´ll hear the traffic in the highway (not really disturbing) but, most important, you´ll get a good night´s sleep.
The wi-fi in this hotel is free for guests in the rooms and that is a plus because most (good and expensive) hotels in Las Vegas charge over $10 for 24 hours.
A piece of advice as for meals: pay for the 24-hour-all-you-can-eat-buffet in a group of seven hotels in Las Vegas: breakfast at The Lago buffet in Caesar´s Palace (a very short walk from The Mirage) is really good (the scrambled eggs are really that -in many places in the US, asking for scrambled eggs means you´ll an omelette - and the choice for breakfast is really wide and good). And when you are thirsty during the day, you walk into any of the hotels, get something to drink while you recover from the heat outside, and you´ll feel great to go out again (and remember buying fresh water in Las Vegas is expensive and you tend to drink a lot, so the price you pay for the buffet is worth any cent of it)
At the Mirage, you get a free paper for guests at the gift shop.
The situation of this hotel is very good,too, right in the middle of the Strip, in front of The Venetian and next to Caesar´s Palace.
We went to see "Love" by Cirque du Soleil at the hotel theatre: we loved it! Not cheap but two hours of joy for your eyes and ears
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Vegas.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas