The rooms were very nice. Staff were friendly. The rooms were quite far from the
check in desk. Not very good for older people or those with problems walking.
Restaurant prices were high compared to other hotel/casinos especially
the downtown hotels( golden nugget). No buffet. Don't buy a drink at the bar
as it is very expensive. Cocktail waitress spend most of their time looking after
the table game players. A better time can be had at the downtown casinos or some
of the smaller strip casinos (casino royale).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be surprised. Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton redefines the expectations of today's global travelers with a recently completed $200 million transformation that provides a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip. With a unique South Beach vibe, the hotel features all-new rooms, suites and luxury villas that evoke the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a new race and sports book, and Glow(R), a Mandara Spa and fitness center. First-class entertainment includes headliners in the all-new Tropicana Theater, Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vegas.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas