We recently traveled to Vegas for our 25th wedding anniversary and chose the Trop as we've always had fun there.
I had heard they were renovating and didn't know quite what to expect but all I can say is we were completely blown away. They've taken a nice comfortable Strip hotel and made it a hip, classy elegant (yet still comfortable), Strip resort.
The new Paradise Tower rooms are just beautiful, the beds remarkable, the bathrooms gorgeous, obviously I just can't say enough, (and trust me, we've stayed at just about every hotel on the Strip over the years).
Highlighting our stay, though, was the customer service. From check in to check out I have never been treated better and by every single staff member we came in contact with. Front desk, pit boss, cocktail servers, dealers you name it, all acted as if our comfort and satisfaction was their personal responsibility and they took it very seriously. If there was even the slightest problem (which there wasn't), they wanted to personally solve it.
If you're staying here, do yourself a favor and check out Legends Steak House for dinner. There aren't a lot of fairly priced top end restaurants left in Vegas with this high level of quality and service.
All in all a perfect stay and kudos to Nicole Marshall for organizing a great on line presence and taking care of her customers as if we were her own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be surprised. The New Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton redefines the expectations of today's global travelers with a $200 million complete transformation that provides a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip. With a unique South Beach vibe, the hotel features all-new rooms, suites and luxury villas that evoke the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a new race and sports book, and Glow(R), a Mandara Spa and fitness center. First-class entertainment includes "The New ILLUSIONS" starring Jan Rouven and "Raiding the Rock Vault" in the all-new Tropicana Theater, Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas