We stayed here because we're Hilton Honors members and I'm so glad we did. Our room was in the paradise tower; it was spacious amd clean with a comfy bed and even a daybed that I lounged on quite a bit. My only complaint about the room was that there's no coffee maker. This necessitates getting dressed to go downstairs and pay for overpriced Starbucks; I'd much prefer staying in the room, lounging on the daybed, and making coffee in my PJs. The $20 room service pot of coffee (not including delivery fee or gratuity) also isn't an option for me. Our room was very comfortable and quiet, though, and I slept well all three nights I was here . That's saying something for Vegas!
The hotel and casino have all been renovated and we were impressed with the casino floor. It's small but has everything you need. There are two nicer restaurants on site that are open for dinner, a steakhouse and an Italian restaurant; we didn't get to them this trip.There is also a casual restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a pretty good menu and decent food. There's a very small food court that was closed every time I passed it but it had pizza, sandwiches, and frozen yogurt. The only 24 hour option is Starbucks.
The location is great for us as we spend a lot of time at the MGM, Excalibur, NY NY, and Monte Carlo. We'll definitely stay again, especially being HH members.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be surprised! The Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton redefines the expectations of today’s global travelers with a recently completed $180 million transformation which provides a true resort experience. In addition to a vibrant and exciting motif with a South Beach, Miami rhythm and vibe, the transformation of the hotel, resort and casino includes a fresh redesign of every best-in-class room and suite, the casino, the conference center and exhibition hall, several new restaurants, bars, a new poker room and race and sports book, and the recently debuted Glow®, A Mandara Spa and fitness center. In spring 2012, Tropicana Las Vegas introduced a new comedy club, Laugh Factory Las Vegas with first-class entertainment from performers like Murray the Celebrity Magician and Gallagher. Tropicana Las Vegas is not affiliated with any other property or brand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.