Turning up early evening we asked staff where to park the car, he pointed us to a ccar park very far, we told him we were guest in the hotel and what we so with our luggage, he told us we had to carry it ourselves, it was 45 degrees Celsius outside, the car park was so far away, we got to check in and they told us we were only another tower (close to the furtherst carpark which was close to where we were parked) we were on a wild goose chase as there's no main entry into the other tower, you have to go through the entire casino! Really not happy! !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be surprised. The New Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton redefines the expectations of today's global travelers with a recently completed $200 million transformation that provides a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip. With a unique South Beach vibe, the hotel features all-new rooms, suites and luxury villas that evoke the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a new race and sports book, and Glow(R), a Mandara Spa and fitness center. First-class entertainment includes "The New Illusions" starring Jan Rouven and "Raiding the Rock Vault" in the all-new Tropicana Theater (coming November 2014), Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Vegas.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas