I have been going to Vegas for 33 years now. I have tried all sorts of Hotels. Each has their own plus and minus. The Tropicana was an old school place to stay, but the comps were great. Recently the place was bought and they have started renovating. I tried it once again after a few years and was pleasantly surprised by what they are doing and the plans they still have. Numerous improvements. I would definitely go back. The comps are still better than most places on the strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be surprised! The Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton redefines the expectations of today's global travelers with a recently completed $200 million transformation which provides a true resort experience. In addition to a vibrant and exciting motif with a South Beach, Miami rhythm and vibe, the transformation of the hotel, resort and casino includes a fresh redesign of every best-in-class room and suite, the casino, the conference center and exhibition hall, several new restaurants, bars, the race & sports book, and Glow(R), A Mandara Spa and fitness center. In spring 2012, Tropicana Las Vegas introduced a new comedy club, Laugh Factory Las Vegas with first-class entertainment from performers like Murray the Celebrity Magician. Starting in May 2014, the Tropicana Theater will be home to the smash hit musical MAMMA MIA! Tropicana Las Vegas is not affiliated with any other property or brand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas