We decided on the Tropicana based on price so I was a little leary on what to expect. I have to say I'm very happy with our decision. It's a great hotel, nicely updated and clean. I love the colorful lights behind the front desk! Our room was larger than I thought it'd be and it had everything we needed. The only drawback was the fact that you have to pay to rent a fridge (I think those should just come with the room nowadays). I would stay here again but I think on my next trip I'll shoot for a hotel in the middle of the strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be surprised. The New Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton redefines the expectations of today’s global travelers with a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip and a convenient location just minutes from the airport, major convention centers and top entertainment stadiums. With a unique South Beach vibe after a $200 million complete transformation, the hotel features all-new rooms, suites and luxury villas that evoke the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a new race and sports book, and Glow®, a Mandara Spa and fitness center. First-class entertainment includes “The New ILLUSIONS” starring Jan Rouven and “Raiding the Rock Vault” in the all-new Tropicana Theater, Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Tropicana Las Vegas - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas