We stayed at the Montecarlo for 4 nights. Check in was easy at the huge reception desk in the huge foyer! Our room overlooked the pool area. Very comfortable room. My sister and her husband also stayed here and got a room with a view over the strip which they requested. They too found there room very comfortable. If there was a resort fee it must have been included in our total price as we were not required to pay extra when we checked out.
Montecarlo is at one end of the strip (luxor end). Dont think we ever made it all the way to the other end of the strip. Everything is so huge and has so much to see! There is a free monorail to the Aria and Bellagio. Think there is another monorail from the other side of the strip that goes further.
The pool are is lovely. Loads of sun beds. There is a small wave pool and a lazy river. We only spent one afternoon at the pool to get over the jet lag!
The casino is a nice size. Smaller than some of the others but still huge!
There is a small shopping area with a pub that sells pretty much any lager/beer you could imagine. They have a happy hour between 7 and 9 I think where women drink for free and men get buy BOGOF on certain drinks!
I would definately stay there again :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Expedia, Vegas.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews