Our family went to the Monte Carlo for our Dad's 80th birthday. From check in to the day we left, we were well pleased with the service, rooms, Casino, and overall decor of this beautiful Resort Casino. We took lessons from the casino supervisor, Roland, on how to play craps (Free) and had a ball playing and made some money!! The Casino was full all the time with people laughing and having a great time.The pool was beautiful, with plenty of seating. The line to the pool bar was as bit long. We ate breakfast at the buffet, and it was fabulous. We also ate at the Steakhouse, but it was a little pricey, but very good. Rooms were clean and maid service was very quick, with rooms cleaned immediately. We chose this resort based on location, (close to other Casino's), price, and comments from people who had stayed there, through trip advisor. Our stay was enjoyable, and I am happy to recommend this resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vegas.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews