Stayed here Mar 3 & 4. Not the greatest hotel on the strip. Rooms were small. Plumbling was very loud plus walls were very thin. You get what you pay for. We had a rate of $59 on Thurs and $99 on Fri. Good rates! Casino feels very cramped (low ceilings). The brewery is a decent place to grab a bite and a drink. The bellmen were fast and nice. Nothing else great about the hotel. We visited every major hotel on the strip (from Mandalay Bay to Treasure Island) and would rank Monte Carlo on the bottom. My only problem is that I stayed 3 nights at the Four Seasons in Mandalay Bay and then went to Monte Carlo. Huge downgrade! I would recommend staying at Mandalay Bay, Venetian, or NY NY.
Some good places to go: N9ne Steakhouse (Palms) and Cenalleto (Venitian), Nine Fine Irishmen (NYNY), O (Bellagio), golf at Bali Hai
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Hotel
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, MGM Domestic, Vegas.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.