We have just returned from a 2 week vacation staying at the Monte Carlo Hotel, 7th-21st October 2004.
What a fantastic stay we had. We have been to Vegas many times before and always stayed at Harra's, this time we decided to change. I searched the internet for weeks and decided on trying the Monte Carlo. We were certainly not disappointed, in fact we were overjoyed.
We found our first room had very noisey plumbing, after speaking with the Manager we were changed to a suite at no extra charge, it was huge. We found if you leave a good tip every day for your maid you get your room done nice and early, our maid was really lovely.
We can highly recommend Blackstones to eat at, but for a pure dining experience go to Andre's exceptional service and food. The Buffet was o.k. but make sure you ask for non smoking and to be seated at the front. The first time we ate there we were seated at the casino end, we found by the time we had trekked back to our tables with the food it was lukewarm. The variety is very good though. The Cafe was excellent for breakfast and lunch, probably for dinner too but we did not try this.
They have a food court if you just want a bagel & Coffee or a Macdonalds. You must try the various Ice Cream Milkshakes, they were delicous.
The pool was superb, the lazy river and wave pool were great fun. There was never a problem in getting chairs and we always opted for our favoutite spot and got it every day.
In our opinion the Casino was the best in Vegas, it had a lovely smell to it, it was clean, well laid out and the staff were excellent, give the cocktail hostess a good tip and she will certainly look after you.
The Casino Hosts were amazing, thank you to Julie and Alan, they really took care of us throughout our stay.
We were so impressed we are already planning our return trip for Christmas and New Year. Thank you Monte Carlo....be seeing you again soon.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Vegas.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews