My boyfriend and I stayed at the MC for the long weekend and we enjoyed it. Check in was a breeze and they gave us a room on a high floor. Not too many people checking in earlier in the afternoon was nice. The room was nice, it was a room with a connecting door but we hardly noticed. Only on one of the three nights we were there did we hear neighbors. View out the windows wasn't the greatest- it was on the construction, but we saw gorgeous sunsets all three nights. No fitted sheets on the beds, but I think that is common in most hotels on the strip. Location was perfect, we walked everywhere we went, never even thought to use the car. Casino didn't have as much traffic as the others so that was nice. Buffet brunch in the morning was great, had a lot of food and great selections. Free margaritas at Diablo's were welcomed and tasty, but when we wanted to eat at 10:30pm on a Sunday night, there kitchen was already closed so we had to go next door to the NYNY. No complaints about the room or anything like that, it was a great location, price, and room for the romantic getaway we were looking for!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MGM Domestic, Vegas.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews