“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Monte Carlo Resort & Casino

You added Monte Carlo Resort & Casino to your Saves list
Monte Carlo Resort & Casino
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   3770 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #83 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

We stayed here from the 18th of November for a week. We arrived at the hotel at about 3:30 in the afternoon and was able to go straight to the check in desk as there was no queue. The lady was very polite and helpful.
Our room was on the 23rd floor and although we didn't ask for it we had a strip view which was fantastic !! The room was very clean and spacious. We had a room with a connecting door. We were a little worried about noise but didn't hear a sound. Housekeeping were in every day to make beds and change towels if you wanted.
The hotel itself was clean and not to big that it took forever to get anywhere. The staff were all very polite and helpful especially Andres on concierge who helped us get to the Canyon after our trip had to be cancelled twice. Also the guys that call the cabs were fantastic. Really looked like they enjoyed what they did. In all a fantastic holiday in a fantastic hotel with fantastic staff. When i got home i was looking to book again. Thanks for making our stay memorable !!

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,040)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Batavia, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

No good rooms with view of Strip. At least I have not seen one yet with multiple stays here. Always in back od structure or looking at lower roof tops views. That gets boring after a while. Staff is always pleasant.

Room Tip: Some rooms are probably due for update but are clean.
Suring, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

When we arrived, we were informed that the king bed we reserved was not available, but they could give us a room with two queens and then move us the next day. We decided to go with the two queen beds the entire time so we didn't have to move after we got there. I think the hotel should not overbook their rooms! We were a higher level so we were able to get the wifi from hotel 32. Otherwise there are signs stating that only level 1 and 2 have wifi. The hotel isn't anything fancy or special. The location is nice especially for those who want to shop and take the tram to the Bellagio. There are also several shops outside the Monte Carlo. We had some people banging on our doors one night, but this only lasted about five minutes and they left.

Washington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Been to Vegas at least 30 times and first time staying here. Very good price and so great value. Reception staff very helpful. Room clean and large, 2 double beds, large flat screen TV, and safe. Bathroom very clean with toiletries. Free WIFI only available on 1st and 2nd floors. Breakfast good selection, sausage eggs Danish juice, fresh fruit, waffles and yogurts. Pool area lovely and quiet. would stay again if price is right

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Anderson, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

First I want to say the Hotel is clean and it is nice, we have stayed their 3 times now and we stay there because we want the spa suite room, this room has a garden tub for 2 right up next to the BIG windows and your view is of the strip and the mountains (nice), every time we have stayed there we have some kind of issue the first time and second time our room was NOT ready at 3 like it was suppose to be and when you are paying for that kind of a room and have been a customer in the past I expect the room to be ready, maybe one time OK but twice, NOT ready its getting to be their habit!! The first time we stayed the room wasn't ready at 3 but we decided ok we would find something to do while we waited but flying all day we would of liked the room to been ready and for that kind of money for a spa suite, the second time we stayed our flight got canceled due to weather in Chicago so we went to the front desk and told them we would need a room for a extra night due to weather and our flight we also had the spa suite so the associate tells us the spa suite was available but we would have to pay a Friday or Saturday cost and it was not Friday or Saturday so we said ok we didn't want to pack up and change rooms and at that time I decided I would be emailing the Hotel when I got back so we paid over $100.00 extra because he said we would have to pay a Friday/Saturday price, when we got home I called and got the manager or above that was over the hotel email address and sent a email with my concern of the associate taking advantage of us knowing our flight was canceled due to weather in Chicago. I must say the manager made it right for us and emailed back with in a day with the response that he had already went in and credited my credit card $100.00 that was our second stay at the hotel, this time Dec. 17 Dec. 20 2014 we checked in (I had reserved spa suite smoking) I did have a email and I had called and talked to them before the trip to confirm and they said they did NOT see any problems we had our spa suite/smoking we get there and the first thing the lady said we don't have smoking that they were booked and she would be glad to move us to another hotel that was just as nice and I explained the my husband now proposed to me a year ago at their hotel in the spa suite and we were their this time to get married and I did NOT want to move to another hotel due to that is why we stay their due to the spa suite and the garden tub is nice due to it is NOT in the bathroom and it has the best view so then she made several calls and then we were told we would have the spa suite with smoking and the room was a non smoking room but they would make a exception, but I am thing I called them I emailed them confirming all of this so why didn't they tell me this the week before I called and email... we get the room and find NO jets in the tub, and that's ok but the last two times we stayed there we had tub with jets. In the last 3 years that we have stayed their it seems like when you do get their to check in their is always something room not ready, or not what you have confirmed/called/emailed, the spa suite has lost several extras they use to have no jets in the tub, coffie pot not brand name (as advertised) (coffie good but not what it was), glass shower used to have steam shower, rooms use to have bose radio system, the internet is not wireless, it seems they are not upgrading the rooms, and with the one associate trying to take advantage of us they need to remember customer first! Now I will say they have made it right but I don't want to deal with a issue every time I check in and being this time was very important to me due to we got married on this trip, so in the end I will probably start investigating other hotels to stay at, and I still don't understand the 20 + resort fee with NO wireless internet in the room. The room was clean I can say that but I think that they are forgetting about their loyal customers

Room Tip: I would say call before you go and email them but it still may not be what you have booked maybe ema...
Green Features: the rooms are clean, maybe compare with other hotels on the strip
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

A great hotel for a great price. Don't be fooled by the $44.00 room price. The rooms are nice, clean, and fresh looking and the hotel staff is top notch. Stayed here several times and never had any problems. Best deal on the strip.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Oro Valley, Arizona, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Nicely located hotel and casino near the center of the strip. Room was big but rug and furniture showed its age. Bed was good. TV too. Comfort at a very competitive price. The $25.00 service fee is strictly to add cash to the hotel bottom line and doesn't give much additional value.
Nice people. Fun people mover to aria and Bellagio

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Monte Carlo Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!