I usually stay here since I know that the location is great and the prices are reasonable. It's on the strip with a CVS next door and Walgreen's across the street. The staff is usually very friendly and accommodating. We got a end unit room on the 20th floor with a view of the pool and stayed from Thurs-Sun during MLK weekend. The layout of the room was very spacious. What I noticed on this trip that I didn't notice before was the restroom is a little run down. I saw signs of age along the bathtub and floor in the restroom. But this wasn't a deal breaker for me. They are building some new shops/restaurants on the side where CVS is located which is pretty exciting. What I like best about this hotel is the food court in the lobby and the tram that you can take to Aria and Bellagio. The food court has a Mc Donald's and many other fast food restaurants. There's a Starbucks along the walkway to the trams. It's super convenient and quick to take the tram to the other hotels which is a bonus. Will continue to stay here for the price and location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews