Stayed here for 4 nights in March 2014. Tried the $20 trick with front staff who upgraded us from a deluxe to a jacuzzi suite for just $50 a night. Room was amazing, high up so didn't hear any noise, fantastic jacuzzi overlooking the strip with a bar and fridge in the room aswell. Certainly worth it.
Yes the rooms are a tad dated, but the staff are really polite and helpful, love the Blue Man Group procession through the hotel lobby, really good fun.
Hotel ideally placed, get the free monorail down to the Bellagio, or walk to Excaliber and get the monorail to Mandalay Bay, then a short 10 minute walk to the infamous Las Vegas sign. Tip - do this early morning before it gets busy then stop off for the $20 breakfast buffet at Mandalay Bay, bargain.
Will definately return back to this hotel, casino did not smell smoky, ideally situated, quieter than Caesars and The Pub is a perfect place to sample a large variety of beers. Husband said their Smethwicks was better than stuff he's had an Ireland, and that is a real achievement. Try their bellini's, lovely but dangerous.
Also had dinner in Diablos which you can reach through the casino. Amazing fajitas and cocktails, good price aswell as great atmosphere. Went in there on Paddy's Day, who knew Americans celebrated it as much as they do, green everywhere!
In all, great hotel, and well worth trying for an upgrade, just smile sweetly and be polite.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Vegas.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews