Stayed at Monte Carlo for business as I was attending a conference a few hotels down. Had stayed here in the past and found it to be a good place to stay. Not this time. First, no wifi and the ethernet cable doesnt work with tablets. There is the public Las Vegas internet service for $12 a day but that service was fairly unreliable, particularly when I needed it. Also almost no electrical outlets for recharging the cell phone and tablet. You would never know it is 2014 while staying here. The main room was fine but that bath tub looked a little dirty.
Grabbed the buffet after a late meeting and just wanted to eat fast. Buffet was horrible. $26 for food that Denny's would not serve. Bad selection and bad quality.
Finally, on check out day, I asked for late check out. I had meetings in the morning but wanted to comeback to change and pack before going the airport. 11am is normal checkout, they offered noon. I wanted 1pm as my morning meetings ended at noon. They said they couldnt because they were booked up. But yet they would all for late check out if I paid a full room rate. The place is probably sufficient if you want a reasonable weekday rate to party with friends. But otherwise, I'll pass. Too many other options out there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Vegas.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews