The room size was adequate, the bed was decently comfortable, water pressure was wonderful, the pool area was nice, and the gaming floor was nice. The location of the hotel on the strip is pretty good, too. But, there were negatives.
When we checked in, we were not given the king bed room with a strip view we'd reserved because the hotel said it was taken. We were given the option to change to a kind bed room with a strip view the next day. We were told to check between 1-5 p.m. to change rooms. We were also told that we had to check into that room between those hours otherwise we'd lose that room option. The next day, we checked around 3 p.m. to see if our new room was available and we were told "no, the other guests haven't checked out yet." (We confirmed that check out was supposed to be at 11 a.m., but the hotel gave us no other explanation.) So, we had to stay around the resort to wait on our room. Not getting into rooms at a decent time seems to be a problem with this resort as our friends weren't able to check into their room until 7 p.m. on their day of arrival. Also, none of the rooms (the two we stayed in and the 3 our friends occupied) seemed to cool off. They were very warm even with the AC turned down.
Overall, we'd stay here again only if we got a really good deal. (And we'd cross our fingers that we'd get into the room we reserved the first night and at a decent time.)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Vegas.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews