We had a nice room looking at the mountains. Clean and comfy. A little dated and hall carpet outside room really needed a cleaning. Has a nice pool area and lots of shade. No outside drinks or food allowed even though the food court is just steps in the door. Would be nice if you could bring that out as it helps with the budget. Several choices at food court which is nice change from buffets although I really like buffet. Their buffet is nice with several choices.
We have stayed at several hotels on the strip but were really happy with the Monte Carlo. Would recommend. I only rated the spa because the gym was in there. It worked well for us but we were there by 7am and a few time it got a little busy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Expedia, Booking.com, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews