We have stayed at the Monte Carlo more times than I care to remember and we keep going back for the location,casino and the staff.
While the rooms are nice (Monaco Suite) some are starting to look a little worn. While some updated have been done overall some refurbishing is needed.
The location is ideal for the strip and the tram to city center and Bellagio is a bonus. The restaurants are ok. We always visit the Pub and the café. In all the visits we have never done the buffet. Not our thing.
The staff is always helpful and pleasant. From check in the housekeeping to servers and casino staff. They are all welcoming and nice. The valet staff is especially pleasant and always helpful.
Overall, I think the Monte Carlo is a very good value and of course if you stay with them a do some gambling, the super discount or free offers keep coming. We always take advantage of those for our trips because although we have family in Vegas, we stay on the strip for the fun.
If you have not tried the Monte Carlo, give it a shot. We have stayed at several other properties on the strip but keep coming back to the Monte Carlo for the value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Expedia, Vegas.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews