My daughter and I went to LV 8/13-8/16 and stayed at the MC the first night on a MyVegas room comp. We arrived around 11 am and were checked in within a few minutes. The clerk waiting on us was very nice and accommodating. Because of the "comp", the resort fees were waived.
The hotel was very crowded with many children about. We witnessed many children sitting at slot machines near the Food Court. There appeared to be no supervision by the parents or by casino staff.
We had a room on the 22nd floor with a view of the pool area. The room was "ok". A floor lamp's shade was ripped and crooked. The back of the bathroom door was covered in fingerprints. The room looked like it hadn't been really cleaned in some time. The hairdryer didn't work. The pillows were like sacks of cement and the bed was just as bad.
Overall I rated the hotel a 3. Our room definitely needed some cleaning and an upgrade. Don't know if some rooms have been refurbished or not; ours certainly hadn't been. Probably wouldn't stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Hotel
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, MGM, Travelocity, Amex, PointsHound, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.