Stayed at the Monte Carlo July 6-8 and absolutley loved it. We had an early morning flight and was not surprised that our room wasn't ready, but our front desk clerk gave us the option to receive a text message when our room was ready, so it gave us time to explore the hotel and get some breakfast. Our room was ready within 2 hours of arrival. Room was on the 29th floor with a view of New York, New York, and was very spacious, beds were very comfortable, bathroom was spacious and shower had good water pressure. Only complaint was that there weren't enough outlets, not even by the bed, so charging electronic devices and plugging in curling irons, hair dryers etc...was a bit difficult. I had to unplug the coffee maker and desk lamp! Pool was busy with families but we were still able to find 2 lounge chairs and spots in the pool to relax in. Loved the fact that the food court has well known fast food chains (McDonalds, Subway, Sbarro, Rubios), so you know what you are getting. Excellent central location, taking the tram to City Center was a breeze and there was never a line for taxis. Overall very good experience and will be staying here again on my next trip!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Vegas.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews