Our first time in LV, we had not realised that every hotel was like a small town or to get to anywhere you have to walk through the casino, we were only staying in LV to get to the part of California we were visiting, so two nights was all we wanted.
However cafe staff were very helpful and obliging but he whole place just aims to free you from your money! Exorbitant charge for ATM. No wifi, no real Internet access - come on this is the 21 st century! housekeeping was sloppy, no coffee the first night only one bottle of water the second though we had paid extra for these amenities, Wired Internet access was available but not possible to use with an IPad. beds not properly made Just the covers pulled up and tucked
In sheets not straightened out
Choice of eating places adequate but again pricey. Maybe we are just not Vegas savvy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews