We stayed at the Monte Carlo from December 11-16. My wife and I had previously stayed there in 2005 and quite liked the hotel. At the time it seemed the best deal on the strip; reasonably priced and centrally located. At the time the rooms appeared to be in better shape than our most recent trip. Don't get me wrong, the room was clean for the most part, it's just that when you see nicks and chips in the bathroom, older carpet etc, it's time for a makeover. Would we stay there again? When you have other choices on the strip, probably not. Let me know when they have completed a reno and polish and we may consider it.
As for any other shortcoming, service was fine, casino and restaurants were good (although the buffet restaurant was moved to the ballroom due to renos) and everything else in the hotel was ok.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MGM Domestic, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews