We went during the second week of December. Check in and check out were very quick, the room was larger than a typical basic hotel room, and we had a great view of the Strip, the MGM Hotel across the street, and New York New York to the right of us. It's a good location, near the newer hotels including the Bellagio. I would stay here again if I had to (didn't have any major problems with it), but we could have spent less money for a better overall resort hotel. There are alot of deals out there, so price them before you book. IMPORTANT NOTE: Many plays and attractions weren't open when we were there such as the New York New York rollercoaster, Lance Burton's magic show (at the Monte Carlo), Mystere and O. Call ahead to find out the dates they are open. And definitely spin the big slot machine outside of the Tropicana for your free deck of playing cards, free admision to the Legends Hall of Fame museum, and other goodies.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Vegas.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews