- Rooms: Old and tattered and not in an shabby chic way either. Holes in wallpaper, damaged lampshades, stained chair, calcified shower head. NO WIFI, hard pillows, no bar fridge (even upon request, we were told they hire them out for $30 a day), noisy (can hear people in hallway and people in adjacent rooms).
- Customer Service: Staff in lobby are professional looking and well dressed. Polite and cheery but in our case weren't actually helpful. The premium room we'd booked and prepaid for wasn't available, we were given a crappy room instead, after we inspected that and noticed that it stank we asked for a different one and were eventually given a room similar to the original one we booked. But the whole process was exhausting as each time you want to ask a question you have to wait in a 15 min queue (There's no reception desk, either a check in or check out area only). Being polite is one thing and being helpful is something else.
Complimentary water in room. Nice easy chairs in room (2). Nice view (if you pay for one). Classy looking from the outside (but very VERY rundown once you actually reach the hallways to the rooms).
Overall, would not stay here again. As an individual, I didn't feel like a valued customer or that I'd gotten good value for money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Vegas.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews