We go to Las Vegas every year in January, and every year we stay at a different hotel to get all the different Vegas experiences, but this year for the first time, we went back to the same hotel as the year before, and that was the Monte Carlo. The spa suites they have are so fantastic we couldn't resist going back. They're big, they're comfortable, the large spa at the window is amazing, no matter what your view. (We had the mountains and the strip view each year respectively.) The wet bar/mini fridge and bar stools were icing on the cake for us. The large flat screen TV is well situated, and they have a channel of a fireplace that we enjoy very much. I love the cloth on the wall where the bed is, and the beautiful crown molding and the wallpaper, the contrasting white/chic/luxury decor of the rooms is just so refreshing and light. The shower and bathroom is big and perfect as well. We also enjoy the easy layout of the hotel with the three legs because you can quickly learn how to navigate the hotel which makes for less of the spinning and backtracking that goes on in the other resorts that have odd layouts. The restaurants like Brand Steakhouse, Diablos, and The Pub were so delicious and enjoyable. The ice bar is great and we saw Jabbawockeez last year and The Blue Man Group there this year. Both shows were amazing. The Blue Man Group does this big parade through the casino every evening around 6:15 and it is NOT to be missed! We also love taking the free tram that goes to the Aria and the Bellagio, because of the tram, you get good walking access to the whole strip, which is fabulous, especially for the low prices we're able to get for these great suites. I highly recommend this hotel for spa suites if you're going to Las Vegas and like to save money, relax in style, but also want to be in the heart of the strip with easy access to everything.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Expedia, Vegas.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews