We stayed at the Monte Carlo for one night in December 2012, after we couldn't extend out stay at another hotel.
Check in was quite efficient and clearly geared towards dealing with large numbers, with the line resembling check in at an airport. For that, it was was quick and had us in our rooms quickly (even if no one wanted to show us where the elevators were).
The Monte Carlo is very competitively priced, at least for accommodation, but has seen better days. Rooms are smallish and are looking quite tired, particularly in the bathrooms. There is no wifi internet (really!) but the wire into the wall provided quite good speeds. Bad luck if you're on a tablet, of course.
Absurdly, the Monte Carlo charges a 'resort fee' despite there being nothing resembling a resort service included. Please, just add it as part of the bill and be done!
We didn't try the restaurants out, being buffeted-out at that stage, but just grabbed a snack in the food court. Again, it was just OK.
Location is fair with reasonable access the strip and monorail connections to hotels you'd rather be in.
Overall, OK for a night or two to crash in, but don't go expecting anything fancy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MGM Domestic, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews