Very dated room, asked for strip facing room and he said yes but we faced the back of the hotel. NO BLOW DRYERS, shower leaked into hallway, bring your own toilet paper its like sandpaper, pop machine on floor was broken the whole time, pool doesnt open till 10 am and closes at 5pm I was disappointed because I swim for exercise and like to swim early in the morning or before bed, they lock it like a fortress. Service in the casino is very poor unless you are in the lounge and pay $4.00 for soda water and $7.00 for a cocktail. Diablos food was awesome, buffet was good but very over priced, the cafe food was poor my friend didnt even eat her alfredo fettucini. The resort fee is totally ridiculous and for this reason alone I wont be staying here again. Sorry Monte Carlo but you need interior work done before you charge resort fees like that.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews