Stayed in this hotel last year and we had a good experience. We thought the bathroom was a little outdated, but the location and price quality was good. Therefore booked again and stayed at the MC last week for 5 nights. However, our stay was very disappointed. The room really needs an update. Stains on the carpet, on the wall, damaged furniture, wallpaper coming of the wall. But what was even more disappointing was the housekeeping. It seems that housekeeping is suffering from Alzheimer. At arrival the room was ok, after the first night we did not receive a plastic bag for the ice bucket, after night 2 we did not receive the plastic bag and coffee pads, after night 3 we did not receive the plastic bag, coffee pads, water bottles and not enough towels. After night 4 (one night before leaving) we did not receive the plastic bag and not enough towels. We did receive a letter from the manager saying according to their information we were checking out on that day and we were allowed to use the late check-out service. We still had one night to go! MC really knows how to make you feel welcome! We could have been loyal customers. But after this experience we will take another hotel the next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Vegas.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Otel, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews