The Monte Carlo is not a fancy resort but it was very comfortable. We stayed Nov 2012. Our room was on the 31st floor and the view was amazing, We looked over the Aria and Rio Resorts and the mountains in the distance. The room was very clean and we had nothing to complain about. The shopping in the Monte Carlo is good and found the shops to be resonable. We ate at Diablo's and the Cafe, we found both were good. The Monte Carlo is a good value for your money and close to everything on the strip. We would stay here again....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MGM Domestic, Vegas.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews