Celebrating my daughters birthday with a couple of her friends in Vegas. First time there for the girls, my 3rd. First time staying at the Monte Carlo. It's a nice location on the strip. The lobby, casino, pool and surronding areas are nice and clean. Good little food court for some cheap food. Pub has a very large selection of beer and great burgers. The rooms are just your average hotel room. Loved the bed and pillows (which is unusual for me) but the carpet and chair were stained.
Ate at a few great places: Nine Fine Irishmen at New York New York, Battista for Italian, and an awesome breakfast at Hash House a Go Go.
We were a little disappointed in Zarkana. I had seen Mystere' several years back and that was a lot better.
We had a blast at Senor Frogs at Treasure Island.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Vegas.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, MGM Domestic, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cancelon, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews