“Convenient” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Monte Carlo Resort & Casino

Save Saved
You added Monte Carlo Resort & Casino to your Saves list
Monte Carlo Resort & Casino
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   3770 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #76 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Lubbock, Texas
“Convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We LOVED the location! We have stayed at NYNY, Ceasar's Palace, Mandalay Bay, and Treasure Island while in Vegas. Last year we started staying with you at Monte Carlo and we are so impressed. Not only is the price right, but the friendliness of the staff is overwhelming for Vegas, as well as the accessibility to other casinos via the tram! We are coming back to Vegas in April and although we are always shopping for a good deal, Monte Carlo will definitely be strongly considered due to the accessibility! THANKS!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,876)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great location. This is my favorite hotel and never experienced any problems other than this last visit. Housekeeping was not up to par, but manager responded quickly and to our satisfaction. Will definitely go back and recommend to others.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
West Covina, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

yes, nice view and friendly employees. the bed was really comfortable. the flat screen tv was nice. I liked that the hotel had so many amenities: food court, shopping center, bars, and the machines paid up quite a bit.

sylmar,ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

love stay at monte carlo they made me feel comfortable and valuable
I am gong back- thumb ups !! the access to the strip was easy from the tramp to other casinos the entertainment was great at bellagio the show 0 was spectactular

Perth, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The rooms are kept very bland and lack basic amenities such as a bar fridge. I requested 2x wine glasses and a plate to eat some antipasto I bought down the road and they wanted to charge me $15 plus tip.
Internet is included in the $20 "resort fee" (I call it wrought fee), but is only wired Internet, so if you have a MacBook Air or iPad/iPhone, you can't actually use the service.

I spoke to one of the staff members politely about my issues, but she didn't really seem to care or want to help find a compromise.

Avoid.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

This hotel and casino is located excellently between New york and Aria making it a easy loop for gambling and entertainment. With enough in house action that you might not even care to venture out. The room experience for us was cozy clean quite. Will stay again had a great time.

• Stayed January 2012
CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stayed at the Monte Carlo for the weekend the staff is really nice check in was quick and easy so was check out. The room was pretty basic, nothing special. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was pretty big and clean. There is no refrigerator or microwave. The entire stay I thought there was no hair dryer, it wasn't until I was leaving I realized there is one in a bag in the closet. I disliked that there was no electric outlet next to the bedside table to charge my phone instead I had to charge it by the TV. Noise wasn't an issue the only thing I heard a lot was other showers but I never heard voices next door or in the hallway. The stay was basically ok, what made me feel like I could not stay at this hotel again, is the smell downstairs. As soon as I walked in the revolving door it smelled like cheap perfume. I thought it was someone who had just walked in, but it was the hotel itself. The lobby reeked of it, the casino did also. I don't think I could eat in the food court or restaurants because the smell is pretty overwhelming. I dreaded getting back and having to walk through the casino to get to the elevators. The first night we were downstairs with friends, but the smell gave me a headache so I could not take it. If you don't mind strong perfume smells then it should be fine. I would rather just smell cigarette smoke rather than smoke and perfume.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Monte Carlo Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!